We provide services for our clients that simplify their lives while protecting and growing their wealth. We guide our clients towards responsible stewardship of their wealth. We help our clients meet their financial goals and objectives that align with their values: good relationships, health, spiritual development, intellectual growth, and financial resources. We assist clients who are interested in developing a long-term relationship with a financial advisor.
Who we work for:
We work for individuals who are:
- Unsure if they are on track to retire
- Not sure if their money will last as long as they will
- Worried about investing
- See the value of delegating
Our Clients Get:
- A clear plan of how goals will be achieved; our clients are aware and prepared.
- Guidance to avoid costly yet surprisingly common mistakes.
- Annual progress reviews to keep our clients informed.
- A comprehensive financial plan covering tax, estate planning, insurance, debt, liquidity to ensure our clients whole financial picture is being taken care of.
- Coordination with our client’s attorney, accountant, trustee, or others as necessary to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Why we are successful:
- We are independent, our decisions and recommendations are our own. We don’t work for a larger company, product distributors or the like. The only people we answer to are our clients.
- As fiduciaries, we are legally required to act in the best interests of our clients.
- Continual development: we are committed to study, research, personal development, and reflection. We know the only way to properly serve our clients is to continually improve, adapt and grow so that we can put our best selves forward.